Programme for RO2019
Twitter hashtags: #ResearchObjects #eScience2019
RO2019 presenters were kindly requested to upload slides at https://www.dropbox.com/request/B1EDF6bNOULm9wS5S7Z7
(uploads were assumed to be re-sharable under open access license CC-BY 4.0 unless otherwise noted)
Participants can view or download slides. (TODO: Organize & link to slides)
A Collaborative document was set up to collect notes, links, comments etc during the workshop.
- 08:00-08:30 Registration Opens, Breakfast Available. Meet up in the Cockatoo Room!
- 08:30-09:10 Welcome and community update by Carole Goble, The University of Manchester [slides]
- 09:10-10:05 Keynote, Bertram Ludäscher, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign: From Research Objects to Reproducible Science Tales [slides]
- 10:05-10:30 Coffee break
- 10:30-11:30 Paper and abstract presentations: Packaging
- 11:30-11:55 Abstract presentations: Credit
- 11:55-12:05 Unconference brain-storming, informal poster intro
- 12:05-13:00 Lunch and informal poster session
- 13:00-13:30 Paper and abstract presentations: Data Life Cycle
- 13:30-14:35 Paper and abstract presentations: Scientific Workflows
- 14:35-15:00 Snack break
- 15:00-15:15 Paper and abstract presentations: Reproducibility
- 15:50-16:45 Unconference: lightning talks, posters, demos, breakouts, discussions. See the collaborative notes!
- ~ 16:10 Informal poster session:
- 16:45-17:00 Summary and future work
- 17:00-19:00 eScience 2019 Welcome Reception & Gateways 2019 Poster Reception
See also the list of accepted papers and abstracts and the peer reviews.
More of eScience 2019
RO2019 was on the first workshop day of eScience 2019. See the eScience 2019 programme for the full schedule of eScience covering the rest of the week.
The conference Gateways 2019 ran in parallel and included tutorials on Monday 23 Sept 2019. Additional registration fees applied to attend the Gateways tutorials.